This guide belongs to Dulfy. All credit to her, you can visit her website for the original guide: dulfy.net
GW2 Carrot Collector and Hidden Carrot Hunt achievements guide
This achievement can be a bit annoying to do as the carrots respawn after a minute or two so you have no way of knowing if you already have that carrot or not. On top of that, you have the annoying harpies that hits extra hard. If you have the springer mount, you will collect these carrots automatically when you get close.
1. Near the River rapids
2. On the far side of a western rock tower
3. East of a Broken Bridge
4. West of a broke bridge
5. Lying in the shade on an island
6. Up a rock flanked by two rivers
7. Near a natural bridge
8. Along a path between two rock faces
9. Near a natural archway
10. In a grove in the western Uplands
11. Along an eastern Uplands cliff
12. Below the stables
13. Northeast of a riverside butte.
14. At a bend in the river
15. Between two southerly rocks
16. East of a riverside butte
17. Within the stables
This one is right to the waypoint.
18, In a small cave frequented by warthogs
19. At the base of a towering waterfall
20. Among tents staked above the stables
21. Elevated along the northern cliffs
22. Behind blacksmith’s tent
23. Near a small eastern fishing bridge
24. Way up in the northeast
25. Tucked away among crops
Most golden carrots are high up on the rock pillars and require a springer to get up.
G1. A golden carrot on a cliff overlooking the stables
G2. A golden carrot looking down on a broken bridge
G3. A golden carrot high up on a riverside butte
G4. A golden carrot by windmill with a view.
G5. A golden carrot on a rock tower near a bridge.
G6. A golden carrot lying a few short steps from mastery.
G7. A golden carrot on the thatched stable roof
G8. A golden carrot at the mouth of a towering waterfall
Hidden Carrot Hunt
This achievement is only unlocked after you completed Carrot Collector achievement. These hidden carrots do not show up as interactables, you have to run them over with your springer.