GW2. Raid Build. Condition DPS Specter. Thief PvE 2022.
Last Update: June 5
The Condition Specter is a DPS thief build with great single target ranged damage and CC.
Always prevent your initiative from maxing out. Initiative gained while at maximum initiative is lost and therefore a DPS loss. Use Scepter 3 to expend initiative. Using Siphon and entering Shadow Shroud will give initiative. You want to use Siphon and Shroud as soon as possible to get more initiative over time, but without maxing initiative. Therefore, you shouldn’t wait until you have no initiative to use Shroud or Siphon, but wait until using them will not result in maxing your initiative. So a priority will look like this:
- Use venoms off cooldown when you can share them with multiple players nearby
- Siphon if you can use scepter 3 before your initiative maxes
- Enter Shroud and use 2 > 4 then leave if you can without maxing initiative before the next scepter 3
- Scepter 3 to deplete initiative
|Item||Stat||Rune / Sigil|
Primary Weapon Set
Secondary Weapon Set
|Scepter / Dagger||Heal / Utility / Elite|
- Elite: when CC isn’t needed
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)