GW2. Raid Build. Condition Alacrity Tempest. DPS Elementalist PvE.
Last Update: September 2023
The Condition Tempest is a DPS elementalist build that can give Alacrity, Protection, and Might to allies as well as provide some heals in difficult situations.
Maintain Alacrity on your squad by overloading attunements as often as possible. Elementals do lots of damage over time so make sure to maximize their cooldowns. Signets do much of your damage and their cooldowns are independent of attunement so try to prioritize them, but at least get off the 4/5 in both Fire and Earth attunements because they provide boons to your team or really long AoE effects that do good damage over time. Always swap to the next attunement while casting a skill to minimize animation loss.
- Glyph of Elementals/Lesser Elementals in Fire
- Overload for Alacrity and swap attunements starting with Fire > Earth > Air
- Signet of Fire/Earth
- Fire 2/4/5
- Earth 2/4/5
- Air 5
Example Rotation: Start out using Glyph of Elementals and Lesser Elementals in Fire. Always use the Elite Gylph’s activation off cooldown. The Lesser can even be stacked while waiting for the fight to begin.
- Signet of Fire > Signet of Earth > Overload Fire > 4 > 5 + Swap to Earth
- Earth 5 > 4 > 2 > 3 > Earth Overload > 2 + Swap to Air
- Air 2 > 5 > Signet of Fire > Signet of Earth > Air Overload > Swap to Fire
|Item||Stat||Rune / Sigil|
Primary Weapon Set
|Dagger / Warhorn||Heal / Utility / Elite|
- Elite: for a safety net with some dangerous mechanics
Tempest: for more damage when your party does not need alacrity (also swap to Relic of the Fractal).
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)