GW2. WvW Build. Condition Specter Roaming Build. Specter. Thief World vs World.
Last Update: October 2023
The Condition Specter is a Thief WvW roaming build with plenty of flexibility to take on targets in a 1v1 but also to support allies in larger scale fights.
The Potent Poison with Deadly Ambition and Panic Strike traits constantly apply Poison by spamming Measured Shot/Endless Night (Scepter 3). Otherwise you keep surviving in between your initiative bursts by using Wells to reposition and combining Shroud 2/3 with your Pistol 5 to get stealth to disengage. Make sure to use all your initiative before entering Shroud since the skills in Shroud do not cost initiative.
Swap to Sword/Dagger for Sustain from porting to targets away from your enemies and juke using the back and forth porting to gain time until your cooldowns return.
|Item||Stat||Rune / Sigil|
Primary Weapon Set
Secondary Weapon Set
- Stats: Trailblazer, or Ritualist can also work
- Rune: for more damage
- Sigil: instead of Celerity
- Relic: for extra cleanse
|Scepter / Pistol||Heal / Utility / Elite|
|Sword / Dagger||Shroud Skills|
- Heal: for more value but susceptible to interruption
- Utility: for an extra stunbreak
- Utility: for target focusing in group play
- Deadly Arts: more utility to support allies
- Specter: to heal allies in larger group fights
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)
Video Build Guide: