06/28/2022—June 28 Release Notes
- Twisted Marionette event rewards have been increased.
- Fixed an issue with the Tsunami Dodger achievement in which it would fail to detect players standing behind spawned crystals.
- Equipment will no longer be damaged after a player is defeated in battle. Anvils, Instant Repair Canisters, Endless Instant Repair Canisters, and NPCs who offer repair services now provide a Reinforced Armor effect, which grants extra health and defense.
- Fixed an issue that prevented daily achievements from being filtered by map type. Also added WvW filtering to daily achievements while in Armistice Bastion.
- Personal Story and Living World instances will no longer remove players from their instance for stepping over the red instance boundary outlines. Players will instead be teleported back to the playable space.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from properly dismounting in midair after unlocking the Soaring Rescue Mastery.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from properly dismounting in midair after unlocking the Air Rescue Mastery.
- Mouse cursors can now be displayed with higher contrast using two new options in the General Options tab.
- The Cursor Contrast option sets the default cursor contrast mode.
- The “Use ‘Show Ally Names’ Key Bind to Find Cursor” option lets players hold a key to show the cursor at the highest contrast.
- The Mastery skill menu has improved interaction.
- Created a new input category for Mastery skills and moved the right-click Active Mastery Skill binding to it.
- Created new input bindings for each skill in the Mastery menu that can be used as shortcuts to activate each skill.
- Retained the previous interaction methods, including left-clicking to perform the active action, right-clicking into the menu then left-clicking a skill to activate it, or right-clicking into the menu then right-clicking a skill to change the active Mastery skill.
- The necromancer specializations now appropriately show their user interface, including the correctly colored life force bar and the scourge shades.
- Each week, one of the seven existing raid wings will be set to Emboldened mode. Upon entry, raid members will gain their first stack of Emboldened, which grants additional health, damage output, and improved healing to aid in their battle against each encounter. Each time the raid group fails a boss encounter, they’ll receive another stack of Emboldened, granting players up to 100% additional health, 50% increased damage, and 50% increased healing output. Upon successfully completing the boss encounter, the stacks of Emboldened will reset.
- Players may vote to disable Emboldened by interacting with the Emboldened mote inside each raid.
- Activating challenge mode will disable the Emboldened effect.
- Call of the Mists is no longer permanently active in the Key of Ahdashim raid.
- Call of the Mists now rotates on a weekly cadence.
- The Raid categories in the Looking for Group tab have been updated:
- Raids (Training): This group is for players looking to learn or teach raid encounters.
- Raids (Experienced): This group is for players looking for other experienced individuals to clear and tackle more challenging encounters.
- Both categories now only accept listings from players in a squad.
- All End of Dragons Strike Missions have had their weekly gold rewards increased:
- Aetherblade Hideout: 2 Gold
- Challenge Mode: Additional 2 Gold (4 Total)
- Xunlai Jade Junkyard: 2 Gold
- Challenge Mode: Additional 2 Gold (4 Total)
- Kaineng Overlook: 4 Gold
- Challenge Mode: Additional 4 Gold (8 Total)
- Harvest Temple: 4 Gold
- Challenge Mode: Additional 4 Gold (8 Total)
- Aetherblade Hideout: 2 Gold
- All End of Dragons Strike Mission challenge modes now award an Antique Summoning Stone once per week.
- All End of Dragons Strike Mission challenge modes have a chance to drop a tradable container, the Imperial Everbloom Sprout, that allows an account-bound Imperial Everbloom infusion to be selected.
- The End of Dragons Strike Mission rewards vendor, Zazzl, now has an account-bound Imperial Everbloom power-attribute infusion available for purchase after meeting specific requirements. This infusion can only be purchased once per account.
- Hearts and Minds Revamp: The final story instance of Heart of Thorns has been updated to remove the holding area players were sent to upon dying, and the holding area has been replaced with multiple mid-instance checkpoints so that players have more opportunity to recover from defeat or disconnects without losing progress between play sessions. In addition to this structural change, a number of smaller updates have been made to the encounters and scripting to make things more stable and predictable.
- Removed the veteran stonehead that patrolled the entrance tunnel area.
- Added visible warning effects around the blighting pods to show the range at which they will be disturbed, and made the pods only respond to players.
- Added a new achievement for sneaking past all of the blighting pods and getting to Trahearne without triggering any of them.
- Updated scripting on allied and enemy NPCs to harden them against stalls and failures.
- Added a visible timer objective during the final rift sequence so that it’s clearer when the rift can be opened.
- A new Mordremoth-based legendary weapon skin collection is now available. Speak with Leivas after unlocking an Aurene-based legendary weapon to begin this collection!
- In response to player feedback, the cost for a specific one of the four Scale Splinters of Zhaitan is now 2,500 Research Notes and 75 gold instead of 10,000 Research Notes. This cost will also apply to a specific Scale Splinter of Mordremoth and other related items.
- Rune of Sanctuary: This rune now also converts incoming healing from healing-over-time effects such as regeneration into barrier. This effect now only occurs while in combat. To account for healing-over-time effects now activating this rune, the percentage of incoming healing converted to barrier has been reduced from 20% to 10%.
- Mist Offensive Potion: The Fractal Attunement Masteries now cause this potion to convert a percentage of agony resistance into vitality instead of precision.
- Fury: Critical chance bonus increased from 20% to 25% in PvE only.
- Adrenal Mushrooms and Mistlock Singularities now reset ranger pet and mechanist Mech Command skill cooldowns when used.
- Clarified the skill fact for Lesser Fiery Eruption to indicate that each eruption can strike 6 times.
- The tooltip for Lesser Fiery Eruption now matches the actual target cap for this skill.
- Reduced target cap for Fiery Greatsword’s Fiery Eruption and Firestorm skills to 5.
Conjure Earth Shield
- Stone Sheath: Increased cooldown from 8 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.
- Magnetic Surge: Increased cooldown from 12 seconds to 15 seconds in PvP only.
- Zephyr’s Speed: Now additionally increases critical strike chance by 5% while attuned to air.
- Raging Storm: Increased fury duration to 4 seconds. This skill now applies to up to 5 allied targets within a range of 360. Increased internal cooldown to 8 seconds.
- Lightning Surge: Increased power coefficient from 0.91 to 1.13 in PvP and WvW.
- Ice Spike: Increased power coefficient from 0.91 to 1.13 in PvP and WvW.
- Geyser: Increased pulse base heal from 276 to 441 in PvP and WvW.
- Frozen Ground: Reduced cooldown from 30 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- Healing Rain: Increased number of conditions removed per pulse from 1 to 2 in PvP and WvW.
- Elemental Refreshment: Now affects up to 5 allies in a circle with a range of 360.
- Lucid Singularity: This trait has been reworked. It now applies alacrity to nearby allies upon successfully completing an overload. Duration is now 6 seconds with a radius of 360.
- Deploy Jade Sphere (Air): The default boon applied by the sphere while in air attunement has been changed from quickness to fury in PvE only. It still provides quickness by default in PvP and WvW.
- Deploy Jade Sphere: Damage coefficient per strike reduced from 0.668 to 0.5 in PvE only.
- Spectacular Sphere: This trait now also increases the radius of Deploy Jade Sphere from 240 to 360 in all game modes. In PvE only, it causes Deploy Jade Sphere in air attunement to additionally provide quickness and reduces all outgoing damage dealt by 10%.
- Stonestrike: Damage coefficient reduced from 1.1 to 0.9 in PvE only.
- Singeing Strike: Damage coefficient reduced from 0.9 to 0.6 in PvE only. Aftercast animation delay before repeating Singeing Strike has been reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Stream Strike: Damage coefficient reduced from 0.8 to 0.5 in PvE only.
- Water Rush: Damage coefficient reduced from 1.1 to 0.5 in PvE only.
- Chilling Crack: Damage coefficient reduced from 1.4 to 1.2 in PvE only. Aftercast animation delay before repeating Stream Strike has been reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Rain of Blows: Damage coefficient per hit (4 hits) increased from 0.45 to 0.5 in PvE only.
- Hip Shot has been replaced with Rifle Burst. Rifle Burst delivers a quick burst of fire that pierces targets, followed by an explosive grenade. Total damage coefficient increased from 0.65 to 1.0 in PvE only.
- Net Shot: Moved from second to third in the Rifle sequence. Immobilize duration increased from 2 seconds to 4 seconds in PvE only.
- Blunderbuss: Moved from third to second in the Rifle sequence. Now additionally applies might to up to 5 allied targets within a range of 360. Might applied is 5 stacks for 8 seconds in PvE and 3 stacks for 5 seconds in PvP and WvW. Cooldown reduced from 9 seconds to 6 seconds in PvE and from 12 seconds to 8 seconds in PvP and WvW. Increased minimum power coefficient from 0.5 to 0.87 in PvP and WvW.
- Jump Shot: Maximum range increased from 800 to 900. The launch blast is now an Explosion. Animation updated for more bounce. Reduced cooldown from 20 seconds to 18 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- Throw Mine: Reduced number of boons removed from 3 to 2 in WvW only.
- Hematic Focus: Critical chance bonus increased from 10% to 15% in PvE only.
- Pinpoint Distribution: This trait has been reworked. It now grants might to allies while in combat, applying 5 stacks of might with a 10-second duration on a 10-second interval.
- High Caliber: Range threshold increased from 300 to 450.
- No Scope: Range threshold increased from 300 to 450. Fury now applies to up to 5 allied targets within a range of 360.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket: Minimum range threshold reduced from 450 to 150.
- Medical Dispersion Field: This trait now stores self-applied healing while in combat and expends all stored healing at each 3-second interval to heal nearby allies. This trait now functions with healing-over-time effects such as Regeneration, Big Boomer, Backpack Regenerator, and Rectifier Signet. To account for healing-over-time effects now activating this trait, the percentage of healing stored from each heal has been reduced from 50% to 33% in PvE, 25% to 17% in PvP, and 15% to 10% in WvW.
- The mech’s defiance bar is now locked so that it is no longer susceptible to control effects in PvE. It can still be controlled in PvP and WvW.
- Mech Arms: Jade Cannons: Now additionally increases the mech’s base critical chance from 5% to 25% in PvE and from 5% to 10% in PvP and WvW. If Explosives is traited with Aim-Assisted Rocket, the mech also gains the effect of that trait.
- Discharge Array: This Mech Command skill is now cast instantly. Confusion duration per hit in PvE reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- When using a Mech Command skill, most other Mech Command buttons display a cooldown equal to the casting time of the Mech Command being used to properly indicate the time remaining until they can be used.
- Instant F2 skills (Discharge Array and Crisis Zone) do not go on cooldown and may now be used instantly while another Mech Command skill is already in progress, without interrupting that skill.
- Spark Revolver: Damage increased by 10% in PvE only.
- Rocket Fist Prototype: Stun duration increased from 0.5 seconds to 1 second.
- Mech Fighter: The mech’s Rocket Punch is now triggered whenever Skill 3 is used on an equipped engineer weapon. Rocket Punch is now instant and no longer interrupts other skills the mech is performing. Rocket Punch no longer stuns and instead deals 100 defiance damage to enemies with an active defiance bar.
- Core Reactor Shot: This Mech Command skill’s animation duration has been reduced from approximately 1.5 seconds to 0.75 seconds.
- Mech Core: Jade Dynamo: This trait has been reworked. It no longer causes mech attacks to sometimes include an explosion, nor does it allow the mech to inherit the effect of Explosives traits. Instead, it now reduces the cooldown of Mech Command skills by 20% and grants quickness after a Mech Command skill is used.
- Sky Circus: This Mech Command skill now has improved visual effects. Instead of firing missiles only at enemies in a forward arc, it now fires missiles at enemies in a circular radius of 600.
- Superconducting Signet: Vulnerability and confusion duration per hit reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Strength in Numbers: This trait has been reworked. It now grants protection to allies while in combat, applying protection with a 3-second duration on a 10-second interval.
- Amplified Wrath: Burning damage increase reduced from 15% to 10% in PvE only.
- Perfect Inscriptions: No longer grants signet passive effects to allies when activated. Instead, signets continue to provide their passive effects while recharging.
- Signet of Resolve: Decreased the passive effect’s internal cooldown from 10 seconds to 5 seconds. This effect will now protect the player from an incoming condition by immediately removing it, and then it begins its internal cooldown. The active effect now additionally removes two conditions from the player.
- Signet of Mercy: Cooldown reduced from 90 seconds to 50 seconds in PvE only.
- Signet of Wrath: Immobile duration increased from 3 seconds to 6 seconds in PvE only.
- Signet of Courage: Cooldown reduced from 90 seconds to 60 seconds. Active effect radius reduced from 1,200 to 600. Now heals for a smaller amount in five small channeled heal pulses, followed by one large final heal. Now also channels protection, resolution, and stability on allies in the radius. Does not apply stability in PvP or WvW.
- Mantra of Solace: This skill now grants aegis instead of protection and resolution in PvP and WvW.
- Flowing Resolve: Reduced ammunition count from 2 to 1 in PvP only.
- Master Fencer: Now may activate on any critical hit, granting 4 seconds of fury on up to 5 allies in a circle with a range of 360. Internal cooldown is 8 seconds.
- Quiet Intensity: Bonus critical chance from Fury increased from 10% to 15% in PvE.
- Bladesong Sorrow: Bleed on hit removed.
- Seize the Moment: Radius increased from 240 to 360. Tides of Time now also applies quickness in a radius of 360 for a duration of 5 seconds when cast.
- Lost Time: Reworked and renamed Stretched Time.
- Stretched Time: The first pulse of a well also applies alacrity for 4 seconds to allies near the well in a radius of 360. Tides of Time now also applies alacrity in a radius of 360 for a duration of 5 seconds when cast.
- Tides of Time: Cooldown reduced from 40 seconds to 35 seconds. The stun-enemy and ally-boon components of this skill now each have separate 5-target caps. This skill no longer applies quickness and alacrity to allies the wave passes through. Instead, it applies swiftness for 5 seconds and 5 stacks of might for 15 seconds in a radius of 360 when cast. The trait Seize the Moment now also adds 5 seconds of quickness while Stretched Time (formerly Lost Time) adds 5 seconds of alacrity. Damage coefficient increased from 0.8 to 1.3 in PvE only.
- Well of Action: Now provides Superspeed to allies on the final pulse instead of quickness.
- Well of Recall: Renamed Well of Senility. Now removes two boons from enemy targets on the final pulse instead of providing alacrity to allies.
- Wail of Doom: This skill now inflicts 1 second of fear instead of 2 seconds of daze on enemies. This skill inflicts bonus defiance-bar damage on defiant enemies.
- Locust Swarm: This skill now heals nearby allies around the necromancer based on the number of enemies hit, in addition to its previous effects.
- Corrosive Poison Cloud: Reduced duration from 8 seconds to 6 seconds in PvP only.
- Death Perception: This trait now gives 10% critical chance, regardless of whether the necromancer is in shroud. This trait now increases critical damage by 15% instead of increasing ferocity while in shroud.
- Blood Bank: Now also converts incoming healing from healing-over-time effects such as regeneration into barrier. This effect now only occurs while in combat. To account for healing-over-time effects now activating this trait, the percentage of incoming healing converted to barrier has been reduced from 15% to 10% in PvE and from 10% to 5% in PvP and WvW.
- Banshee’s Wail: This trait now grants a 10% bonus to outgoing healing effectiveness in addition to its previous effects.
- Nightfall: Reduced cooldown from 25 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- Grasping Darkness: Reduced cooldown from 25 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- “Your Soul Is Mine!”: Increased base heal from 4,555 to 6,174 in PvP and WvW. Increased base life force generation from 5% to 10% in PvP and WvW.
- “You Are All Weaklings!”: Increased weakness duration from 3 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP and WvW. Increased base might stacks from 5 to 8 in PvP and WvW.
- “Chilled to the Bone!”: Reduced cooldown from 75 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- Elixirs: All elixirs now use normal projectile targeting underwater, instead of using ground targeting.
- Elixir of Ambition: Reduced might stacks from 25 to 10 in PvP only.
- Spirit skills now affect 5 allied targets.
- Spirits no longer apply effects when an ally in the radius strikes an enemy. Instead, each spirit applies a boon to allied targets in the radius at each 3-second interval. The Nature’s Vengeance trait increases the base duration of these boons by 50% and causes spirits’ activated skills to apply alacrity to allies in an area.
Spirits and their applied boons are as follows:
- Water Spirit: Regeneration
- Sun Spirit: Vigor
- Storm Spirit: Fury
- Stone Spirit: Protection
- Frost Spirit: Might
- Pack Alpha: Fixed an issue with certain ranger pet skills not having their skill recharges reduced, or reduced incorrectly, by this trait.
- Clarion Bond: Fixed a bug that caused the icon shown by Clarion Bond to remain on the skill bar after its effect triggered.
- Nature’s Vengeance: This trait now increases spirits’ base boon durations by 50% and causes spirit-activated skills to apply alacrity for 4 seconds on up to 5 allied targets in the area.
- Spotter: This trait has been reworked. It now grants fury to allies while in combat, applying fury with a 3-second duration on a 10-second interval.
- Hunter’s Tactics: Bonus damage while flanking increased from 10% to 15% in PvE.
- Vicious Quarry: Bonus critical chance from fury increased from 10% to 15% in PvE.
- Grace of the Land: Might applied on activation reduced to 1 stack for a 10-second duration in PvE only.
- Lingering Light: Now gives passive astral force generation while not in Celestial Avatar form. While in Celestial Avatar form, grants 20% increased outgoing healing as well as 10% increased outgoing healing for 10 seconds after exiting Celestial Avatar.
- Natural Mender: Increased outgoing healing bonus per stack from 1% to 1.5% in PvP and WvW.
- Glyph of Unity (Celestial Avatar): Healing of tethered allies may now occur once every 0.5-second interval. Healing can now be triggered by regeneration or other healing-over-time effects on the player.
- Ancestral Grace: Increased healing attribute scaling from 0.5 to 1.0 in PvP and WvW.
- Leader of the Pack: In PvE, the personal stance duration granted by this trait has been reduced to match the PvP value of 20%.
- One Wolf Pack: In PvE, recharge reduced from 80 seconds to 60 seconds and duration reduced from 8 seconds to 6 seconds, matching PvP values. In PvE only, damage coefficient per strike increased from 0.63 to 0.95, and interval between strikes increased to 1 second.
- Heavy Smash: Damage coefficient increased from 1.2 to 1.4 in PvE only.
- Wild Swing: Damage coefficient increased from 1.0 to 1.5 in PvE only.
- Poisonous Maul (Juvenile Murellow): Fixed an issue in which the poison duration and number of stacks did not match the tooltip.
- Icy Maul (Polar Bear): Fixed an issue in which the incorrect condition was being applied to enemies.
- Ancient Echo: This skill now grants regeneration instead of alacrity in Legendary Centaur Stance.
- Rejuvenating Assault: This skill no longer creates healing orbs and instead heals allies around the revenant.
- Assassin’s Presence: This trait has been reworked. It now grants fury to allies while in combat, applying fury with a 3-second duration on a 10-second interval.
Legendary Centaur Stance
- After summoning Ventari’s Tablet, the next Legendary Centaur skill will be empowered. This occurs when entering Legendary Centaur Stance or when using Project Tranquility.
- Natural Harmony: Healing is increased and endurance is granted to affected allies.
- Purifying Essence: Additional conditions are removed.
- Protective Solace: Grant protection to allies in the area.
- Energy Expulsion: Knockdown duration is increased.
- Project Tranquility: This skill now activates instantly. Increased base pulse heal from 325 to 363 in PvE only.
- Ventari’s Will: This skill no longer has an energy cost. Reduced cooldown from 3 seconds to 0.25 seconds. This skill no longer heals allies.
- Natural Harmony: Increased heal attribute scaling from 2.25 to 2.75 in PvE only. Increased heal attribute scaling from 1.25 to 1.75 in PvP and WvW.
- Energy Expulsion: This skill no longer creates healing fragments and instead heals and removes conditions from allies in the area. This skill no longer consumes all energy when used. Increased energy cost from 10 to 35. This skill now knocks down enemies that it strikes instead of knocking them back.
Legendary Demon Stance
- Banish Enchantment: Increased energy cost from 20 to 30 in WvW only.
- Healer’s Gift: This trait no longer creates a healing orb. It instead heals nearby allies after completing a dodge roll.
- Blinding Truths: This trait now has an internal cooldown of 3 seconds in PvE and WvW. The 10-second internal cooldown in PvP is unchanged.
- Vital Blessing: This trait has been removed. Invoking Harmony has been moved to this slot.
- Tranquil Balance: This trait has been removed and replaced with Eluding Nullification.
- Eluding Nullification: This removes a condition from nearby allies at the end of the player’s dodge roll.
- Words of Censure: This trait no longer creates a healing orb and instead heals nearby allies when blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control effects.
- Fortified Blessing: This trait fills the slot previously held by Invoking Harmony. Grant protection when you remove a condition from an ally. Internal cooldown is 0.25 seconds.
- Serene Rejuvenation: Increased outgoing healing bonus from 15% to 20% in PvE and from 10% to 15% in PvP and WvW. This trait no longer causes Natural Harmony to grant alacrity. Instead, it causes Legendary Centaur Stance skills to apply the following boons:
- Natural Harmony: Vigor
- Purifying Essence: Regeneration
- Protective Solace: Swiftness
- Energy Expulsion: Resistance
- Generous Abundance: This trait no longer creates healing orbs, and instead heals nearby allies when activating a legend skill. Healing is increased and occurs around Ventari’s Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur Stance skill.
- Selfless Amplification: This trait has been removed and replaced with Invigorating Dismissal.
- Invigorating Dismissal: This trait grants endurance when the revenant removes a condition from an ally.
- Planar Protection: Increased internal cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.
- Forceful Persistence: In PvE only, the bonus damage per active-upkeep herald skill has been increased from 4% to 5%. The bonus damage per non-herald active-upkeep skill has been increased from 13% to 15%.
- Draconic Echo: This trait now grants 1.5 seconds of quickness to allies when the revenant uses a consume skill, in addition to its previous effects.
- Elemental Blast: Increased cooldown from 10 seconds to 15 seconds. Damage multiplier increased from 1.15 to 1.5. Weakness duration increased from 4 seconds to 5 seconds. Chill duration increased from 2 seconds to 3 seconds. Burning duration increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds. These changes are for PvE only.
- Burst of Strength: Increased cooldown from 12 seconds to 15 seconds. Damage multiplier increased from 1.25 to 1.6. These changes are for PvE only.
- Energy Meld: Increased cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.
- Balance in Discord: Reduced base heal from 1,162 to 810 in PvP only.
- Seal Area: Reduced duration from 8 seconds to 5 seconds in PvP only.
- Hide in Shadows: Reduced cooldown from 40 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.
- Blinding Powder: Reduced cooldown from 50 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP only.
- Shadow Refuge: Reduced cooldown from 60 seconds to 48 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- Concealing Restoration: This trait has been removed and replaced by Merciful Ambush.
- Merciful Ambush: This trait has been moved to adept minor and now heals when entering or exiting stealth instead of applying a pulse heal upon entering stealth.
- Shielding Restoration: This trait fills the slot previously held by Merciful Ambush. It grants barrier to nearby allies after using a healing skill.
- Shadow’s Embrace: This trait now removes a damaging condition when entering or exiting stealth instead of at every interval while in stealth. This effect also applies to stealth granted to allies.
- Hidden Thief: This trait has been reworked. Stealing now inflicts blindness, and stealth attacks now inflict weakness.
- Meld with Shadows: This trait has been reworked. Players now gain Superspeed when entering or exiting stealth.
- Leeching Venoms: This trait now grants stacks of Spider Venom when entering or exiting stealth instead of every interval while in stealth.
- Flickering Shadows: This trait has been removed and replaced by Cloaked in Shadow.
- Cover of Shadow: This trait fills the slot previously held by Cloaked in Shadow. Players now gain protection when entering or exiting stealth. This effect also applies to stealth granted to allies.
- Shadow’s Rejuvenation: This trait no longer grants healing or initiative while in stealth and instead grants initiative when entering or exiting stealth.
- Rending Shade: Increased the number of boons stolen from 1 to 2 in PvP and WvW.
- Keen Observer: Critical chance bonus increased from 10% to 15% in PvE only.
- Unrelenting Strikes: This trait now may activate on any critical hit, granting 4 seconds of fury to up to 5 allies in a circle with a range of 360. Internal cooldown is 8 seconds.
- Thrill of the Crime: Might stacks granted increased from 3 to 5 in PvE only.
- Traversing Dusk: Reduced base shadow force gain from 5% to 3% in PvP only.
- Charge: This skill no longer grants allies increased damage on their next two attacks. Instead, they grant 2 seconds of quickness to allies. Cooldown increased from 15 seconds to 20 seconds. Swiftness duration increased from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Banners no longer provide attribute bonuses to allies. Instead, quickness is granted to allies in the area when the warrior uses the banner skill, and then the banner will continue to pulse boons to nearby allies for the remainder of its duration. Each banner provides a different boon, as follows:
- Banner of Defense: Resistance for 1 second
- Banner of Discipline: Fury for 1 second
- Banner of Strength: Might for 5 seconds
- Banner of Tactics: Regeneration for 1 second
- Picking up a banner no longer reduces the recharge time of the skill. Instead, they can be carried around and dropped to reposition them. Picking up a banner does not grant the warrior additional skills, but they will continue to pulse their associated boons when picked up. The delay before you can pick up a dropped banner has been increased from 1 second to 3 seconds.
- All Banners (except Battle Standard): Recharge time reduced from 80 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Battle Standard: Recharge time reduced from 180 seconds to 120 seconds. Reduced base duration of pulsing boons applied by this banner as follows:
- Might: Reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Fury: Reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
- Swiftness: Reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
- Doubled Standards: This trait now increases the duration of all boons applied by banners by 50%.
- Scorched Earth: Reduced power coefficient per strike from 0.5 to 0.35 in WvW only.
- Fan of Fire: Increased power coefficient per strike from 0.39 to 0.44 in PvP and WvW.
- Arcing Arrow: Increased ammunition count from 1 to 2 in PvP and WvW.
- Pin Down: Reduced cooldown from 25 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- Frenzy: Reduced cooldown from 45 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- Signet of Rage: Clarified in the description that the passive adrenaline gain only applies in combat.
- Furious Burst: Now also increases the critical chance from Fury by 5%.
- Vigorous Shouts: Increased healing attribute scaling from 1.2 to 1.32 in WvW only. Increased healing attribute scaling from 0.75 to 1.0 in PvP only.
- Breaching Strike: Increased power coefficient from 0.9 to 1.2 in PvP and WvW.
- Aura Slicer: Increased power coefficient from 1.2 to 1.32 in PvP and WvW.
- Bladestorm: Increased power coefficient per strike from 0.235 to 0.28 in PvP and WvW.
- Featherfoot Grace: Reduced cooldown from 45 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- Electric Fence: This skill now blocks projectiles in addition to its other effects.
- Bulletproof Barrier: This skill has been removed and replaced by Overcharged Cartridges.
- Overcharged Cartridges: Using this skill makes your next five Explosion attacks deal 15% more damage. Using the skill again while you still have charges triggers Detonate Cartridges.
- Detonate Cartridges: Using Overcharged Cartridges a second time consumes all remaining charges to cause an explosion in front of the bladesworn that launches enemies. The radius of this skill scales based on the number of charges consumed.
- Dragonspike Mine: Reduced the distance moved by 66%. Reduced the total duration of the skill by 33%. The mine is now planted at the bladesworn’s initial location rather than midway through the skill, and it explodes after 3 seconds even when not triggered. This skill now counts as an Explosion skill. Damage increased by 250% in PvE only. Cooldown reduced from 35 seconds to 20 seconds in PvE only.
- Dragon Slash—Reach: Increased projectile size by 67%. This skill now strikes targets more accurately in relation to the width and height of the visual projectile. The projectile is now unblockable.
- Tactical Reload: In addition to its previous effects, this skill now also causes the next Dragon Trigger used to gain charges more quickly.
- Daring Dragon: In addition to its previous effects, this trait also causes Tactical Reload to affect Dragon Trigger for the duration of the effect instead of just affecting the next Dragon Trigger.
- Lush Forest: Fixed an issue the prevented several skills from having their cooldowns properly reduced by this trait.
- Empower Allies: This trait has been reworked. It now grants might to allies while in combat, applying 5 stacks of might with a 10-second duration on a 10-second interval.
- Martial Cadence: This trait no longer reduces the recharge on weapon skills. It now causes Soldier’s Focus to grant allies 3 seconds of quickness in addition to its other effects.
Source: Guild Wars 2 Official Forums