11/09/2021—November 9 Release Notes
- Events during Dragonstorm have been updated to not award participation to inactive players.
- Increased the minimum participation required to receive the end rewards from Dragonstorm.
- Reduced the health scaling of nonchampion enemies per player above 1 in Dragon Response Missions.
- In Forging Steel, throwing metal scraps to the tank when it is near full health will now give it a temporary speed boost.
- In Forging Steel, the defiance bar strength per player of the Ancient Forgeman has been slightly reduced.
- When equipped, the visual effects of the legendary trinkets Transcendence, Vision, and Aurora can now be toggled via a checkbox in the Equipment tab of the Hero panel.
- Fixed an issue with the physics and lighting on The Crossing staff.
World vs. World
- Addressed an exploit that allowed siege weapons to be placed within the red-team spawn location in Eternal Battlegrounds.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed siege weapons to be placed within the home world spawn in Alpine Borderlands.
- Increased the number of pips earned for match placement from 3/4/5 to 4/5/6.
- Added a new pip bonus for new players of WvW rank 1–149.
- Increased the number of pips given per WvW rank by 1.
- Removed the Outnumbered pip bonus effect.
- Removed the WvW participation grace time granted from repairing.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
- Check out www.guildwars2.com every week for the most up-to-date information on Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store releases.
Source: Guild Wars 2 Official Forums