GW2. Best Open World Build. Celestial Renegade. Revenant PvE.
Last Update: September 2023
The Celestial Renegade has a large array of boons for itself, plenty of sustain, ranged hybrid damage, and utility to overcome any situation you will encounter, and it is also easy to play.
In Jalis Stance legend prioritize use Inspiring Reinforcement for Stability to your summons and yourself. Always use all the energy before swapping Legend stances, and you can use the F4 skill Orders from Above which gives Alacrity and has no animation to help spend all the energy before swapping. Disable enemies with your Darkrazor’s Daring in Kalla to give you time to set up your pulsing AoE damage from your weapon skills.
Swap Legend Stances off cooldown to maximize the sigil and stance swapping condition application
- Icerazor’s Ire if in Kalla Stance or Vengeful Hammers if in Jalis Stance
- Prioritize Shortbow 4/3 off cooldown
- Use Shortbow 2 to fill gaps
- Swap Legend Stance when below 10 energy
- Swap Weapon if you need to block, mobility or cleave, this is your utility weapon
|Item||Stat||Rune / Sigil|
Primary Weapon Set
Secondary Weapon Set
- Rune: if cannot get Tormenting
- Rune: for more sustain
- Rune: for more hybrid damage
- Relic: for condition duration
|Shortbow||Heal / Utility / Elite|
- Legend: as aggressive option and mobility
- Legend: as defensive option and support
- Renegade: for permanent Alacrity instead of self Might
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)
Full Video Guide: