GW2. Best Open World Build. Condition Scourge. Necromancer PvE.
Last Update: December 2023
As a powerful build in raids the condition Scourge is very aggressive, but also sustains well in open world scenarios due to Parasitic Contagion healing per condition damage dealt and ranged options, making it very efficient and scaling up well in many situations.
Dhuumfire inflicts burning on enemies in your Shade abilities. Cast your Manifest Sand Shade F1 on enemies from afar and then rotate through your F2/F3/F4/F5 on a 1 second internal cooldown to keep applying burning.
Otherwise, use your weapon skills off cooldown. The more damage you deal the more you heal so rotating between weapon skills and using your shade abilities off cooldown in a fast pace will be much more effective.
|Item||Stat||Rune / Sigil|
Primary Weapon Set
Secondary Weapon Set
- Jade Bot Core: for extra vitality
- Stats: Full Viper for more damage but less sustain
- Weapon: Pistol instead of Scepter, Dagger instead of Torch
- Rune: for more damage instead mobility
- Sigil: instead of Doom
|Scepter / Torch||Heal / Utility / Elite|
- Heal: for more barrier
- Utility: for defense against projectiles
- Elite: for enemies with boons
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)
Full Video Guide: