GW2. Raid Build. Support Druid. Ranger PvE 2022.
Last Update: Feb 27
The Spirit Druid is a Support ranger build with great boon coverage including might, fury, swiftness, vigor, protection, and regeneration. It has limited healing due to the Celestial Avatar resources, but still provides great support, CC, and the Spotter trait buff as well as Spirit Buffs.
Cast all spirits in range of your party to grant them buffs and always recast the spirits when repositioning. Keep the spirits alive with heals even when your team does not need heals because Grace of the Land will still give might when you overheal. Prefer to use Rejuvinating Tides and Natural Convergence to stack might because they pulse, but use Lunar Impact for burst healing and CC. Also throw Healing Seeds in between your animations in Celestial Avatar. Use Warhorn 5 and Pet Swap when possible for more boons, and combine Staff 3 with the water field of Staff 5 for extra healing outside of Celestial Avatar.
|Item||Stat||Rune / Sigil|
Primary Weapon Set
Secondary Weapon Set
- Weapon: Replace the Axe/Warhorn or Staff for a Longbow when knockbacks are required, such as on Samarog, Keep Construct, and Soulless Horror.
- Elite: for extra Immobilize
- Heal: for fights where players are more spread out
- Utility: for more knockbacks
- Utility: for a group stunbreak
- Replace Nature Magic for Marksmanship to gain extra Stun/Daze duration from the Moment of Clarity trait when more CC is required or Longbow cooldowns reduced from Lead the Wind, such as on the Eyes Statue or Samarog.
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)