02/23/2021—February 23 Release Notes
- Fixed a bug in the Eyes for Ears achievement in which progress was not granted when using the special action skill on certain listening devices.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Diviner’s crafted exotic trinkets from being tradable.
- The Frost Legion Spoils Box now offers the Frost Legion Corrupt Materials Box instead of the Dominion Crystal Materials Box.
- Season 4 Currency Boxes now stack.
- Stone Resonance and Lesser Stone Resonance: Reduced base barrier pulse from 1,069 to 535 in PvP only.
- Impact Savant: Reduced damage to barrier conversion from 15% to 10% in PvP only.
- Flash Shell: Reduced blindness duration from 5 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only. Increased cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.
- Bulwark Gyro: Reduced base barrier pulse from 726 to 508 in PvP only.
- Soothing Detonation: Fixed a bug in which this trait would incorrectly trigger if a tool-belt skill was interrupted.
- Detection Pulse: Fixed a bug in which this skill would reveal enemies with aegis. Fixed a bug in which this skill would not reveal downed enemies.
- Dragon’s Maw: Fixed a bug in which the trap would be created at the incorrect location if the guardian moved during the arming time.
- Lich Form: Fixed a bug in which this skill would go on full cooldown if interrupted after a certain point during the casting time.
- Counterattack Kick: Reduced knockback distance from 300 to 100 in PvP only.
- Glyph of the Tides: Increased cooldown from 20 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP only.
- Vindication: Reduced might duration from 3 seconds to 1 second in PvP only.
- Heroic Command: Reduced might stacks granted per stack of Kalla’s Fervor from 2 to 1 in PvP only.
- Full Counter: Reduced daze duration from 2 seconds to 1 second in PvP only.
- Call of Valor: Reduced base barrier from 2,580 to 2,064 in PvP only. Reduced heal scaling from 1.0 to 0.5 in PvP only.
- Vigorous Shouts: Reduced heal scaling from 0.64 to 0.5 in PvP only.
- Banner Skills: Fixed a bug in which a banner could be picked up multiple times, resulting in a larger cooldown reduction than intended.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Rune of Speed: Reduced the movement speed bonus while under the effect of swiftness from 66% to 50%.
- Rune of Resistance: Increased internal cooldown from 20 seconds to 45 seconds.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Lunar Maned Skyscale Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,600 gems.
- The new Ravensoul Dagger Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
- For a limited time, the Raven Helm and Raven Mantle are available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 400 gems each.
- For a limited time, the Raven’s Spirit Glider is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems.
Black Lion Chest
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Seven Reapers Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The Fine Black Lion Dye Canister—Blue returns as the guaranteed item for the duration of the Seven Reapers Chest.
- The new Seven Reapers Pauldrons and Lunar Maned Skyscale Skin are available as uncommon drops for the duration of this chest.
- The Wandering Cloud Chair and Glider Combo returns as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Plasma Weapon Collection and Fused Weapon Collection are available for the duration of this chest.
- Unused versions of the Glyph of Reaping and Glyph of the Timekeeper are available as rare drops for the duration of this chest.
- The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming one at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.
- The exclusive Vermilion Throne, Celestial Compass Skin, Celestial Axe Skin, and Wild Magic Backpack Glider Combo are currently available.
- The bonus collection has been updated to a selection of armor skin sets including, but not limited to, the Zodiac Light Armor Skin, Krytan Medium Armor Skin, and Flamewrath Heavy Armor Skin.
Late Notes: February 23, 2021
- Death Nova: Reduced the power coefficient of the Poison Nova explosion from 0.75 to 0.6 in PvP only.
- Putrid Explosion: Reduced the power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.8 in PvP only.
Source: Guild Wars 2 Official Forums