01/05/2021—January 5 Release Notes
- Updated the name of the Candy-Cane Hammer to Toy Candy Cane Hammer to help candy-weapon enthusiasts better distinguish it from its newer sibling, the Candy Cane Hammer.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Woodland Sprite Springer Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,600 gems.
- For a limited time, the Path of Fire Preparation Pack is available on sale in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 2,800 gems, a savings of 20%.
- For a limited time, the Storm Gloves, Pyre Gloves, and Chaos Gloves are available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems each.
Black Lion Chest
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Tempestuous Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The new Black Lion Mastery Box is the guaranteed item for the duration of the Tempestuous Chest.
- The new Tempest Gaze Helm Skin and Woodland Sprite Springer Skin are available as uncommon drops for the duration of this chest.
- The Shimmering Aurora Cape and Glider Combo returns as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Glittering Weapon Collection and Ley Line Weapon Collection are available for the duration of this chest.
- Unused versions of the Glyph of the Forester and Glyph of the Prospector are available as rare drops for the duration of this chest.
- The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming one at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.
- The exclusive Ebon Vanguard Elite Outfit and Shoulders Package, Jeweled Scarab Package, Mini Celestial Rooster, and Springer Kit Backpack are currently available.
- The bonus collection has been updated to a selection of backpack skins including but not limited to the Daydreamer’s Wings Backpack Set, Replica Job-o-Tron Backpack, and Plush Aurene Backpack Cover.
Late Notes: January 5, 2021
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Bound leap finisher from functioning.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when players used the apply-all checkbox with legendary runes in the Customize panel.
Source: Guild Wars 2 Official Forums