GW2. Raid Build. Power Soulbeast. DPS Ranger PvE 2023.
Last Update: Jan 2023
The Power Soulbeast is a DPS build with the highest burst damage due to sharing One Wolf Pack. It can also provide great support to allies with the Dolyak and Bear Stances sharing cleanses, stability, and damage reduction.
Stay merged to gain the heavy damage modifiers from Beast Mastery and “Sic ‘Em!” Try to fit all of your heavy burst from Whirlwind Axe, Worldly Impact, and Frost Trap within the duration of your “Sic Em!” You also gain damage modifiers from the Twice as Vicious trait whenever using a disable, so fitting a CC like Axe 4 or Longbow 4 before using your burst will increase the damage.
- Longbow 5
- Frost Trap
- One Wolf Pack + “Sic ‘Em!”
- Longbow 2 > Swap
- Axe 4 > 2 > 5 > F3
- (Filler) 3 > 2 > F2 > 111 > 2 > Swap
- Longbow 2
- Wait until Frost Trap and Sic Em are almost ready, then begin at start
|Item||Stat||Rune / Sigil|
Primary Weapon Set
Secondary Weapon Set
- Weapon: Greatsword can also work instead of a longbow for more mobility
- Utility: for a stun break if necessary
- Soulbeast: when sharing Dolyak Stance or One Wolf Pack can be more impactful on the encounter
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)