GW2. Strike Mission Builds for Guild Wars 2 PvE Endgame. 2022
This is a list with the most viable and accessible builds for PvE Endgame. These builds can be used for Raids and Fractals as well as Strike Missions. They often provide plenty of utility to their team through CC, healing, boons, or damage.
There are four main Roles that builds can fill the role of in endgame PvE, and while some Strike Missions may not require that role, it is still available:
- DPS – Focus on dealing damage and surviving with their aggressive set up.
- Support – Keep their party alive with healing and provide boons.
- Tank – Position the boss or protect their team while surviving.
- Kiter – Direct a specific mechanic towards them and away from their team, like an off-tank.
The two most powerful boons to share to your party are Alacrity and Quickness, so builds that can provide permanent uptime of these boons to a 5-player group will also have these icons next to them.
Every 5 players in a balanced composition will usually have 1 Support and 4 DPS, or 1 Support, 3 DPS, and 1 utility class that can be a hybrid between Tank/DPS/Support. For more information on how to get the gear to play these builds, how to play specific roles in the composition, and the mechanics of the fights you will want to use these builds in, check out these guides:
📣 Recommendations for New Players:
Last Update: July 2022
- Heal Firebrand – Support
- Condition Firebrand – DPS
- Power Dragonhunter – DPS
- Power Willbender – DPS
- Hybrid Willbender – DPS
- Aegis Chronomancer – Tank
- Condition Chronomancer – Tank/DPS
- Staff Ambush Mirage – Tank/Kiter/DPS
- Power Chronomancer – DPS
- Bloodsong Virtuoso – DPS
- Spirit Druid – Support
- Hammer Untamed – DPS
- Condition Untamed – DPS
- Power Axes Soulbeast – DPS
- Condition Shortbow Soulbeast – DPS
- Ventari Herald – Support
- Condition Herald – DPS
- Power Renegade – DPS
- Condition Renegade – DPS
- Power Vindicator – DPS
- Revive Scourge – Support
- Condition Curses Scourge – DPS
- Power Greatsword Reaper – DPS
- Condition Harbinger – DPS
- Hammer Scrapper – Tank/DPS
- Power Grenade Holosmith – DPS
- Power Mechanist – DPS
- Heal Mechanist – Support/Tank
- Condition Fire Weaver – DPS
- Arcane Staff Tempest – Kiter/Support
- Condition Tempest – DPS
- Fresh Air Tempest – DPS
- Power Catalyst – DPS
- Power Staff Daredevil – DPS
- Condition Daggers Daredevil – DPS
- Rifle Deadeye – Kiter/DPS
- Alacrity Specter – DPS
- Condition Specter – DPS
📣 Questions and Discussion
📣 Feel free to discuss or suggest more builds in the comments. Join GuildJen Discord for more discussion and questions.