GW2. Raid Build. Aegis Heal Firebrand. Guardian PvE 2022.
Last Update: Feb 27
The Aegis Heal Firebrand is a Support guardian build with incredible team sustain due to the amount of aegis is provides. It also gives fury, might, quickness, swiftness, protection, and stability. While this build is one of the best primary healers, it requires close proximity to the players it supports.
Role: Support or Tank
Use both the Mantra of Solace and Mantra of Potence often to keep quickness up on the group. Use any symbol off cooldown and make sure aegis is on the party before a mechanic will hit them. Use Staff 4 to give might if needed, and blast the symbols with Staff 2 or use the F2 tome for cleanse. The F3 tome gives reflects, aegis, and resistance.
|Item||Stat||Rune / Sigil|
Primary Weapon Set
Secondary Weapon Set
- Weapon: Replace the Axe for a Mace when CC is not as important and sustain and more aegis can help.
|Staff||Heal / Utility / Elite|
|Axe / Shield|
- Elite: for more stun breaks
- Elite: for better quickness uptime
(Never Replace the two Mantras)
- Utility: for more CC.
- Utility: for more cleanse and regeneration.
- Utility: for extra reflects.
- Virtues: when using any consecrations
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)