GW2. Raid Build. Power Hammer Quickness Scrapper. Engineer PvE.
Last Update: December 2023
The Hammer Quickness Scrapper is a DPS engineer build with high self sustain by converting damage dealt into self barrier that allows it to be a tank while providing superspeed and quickness to the group, making it great for encounters with a lot of movement.
Role: DPS Tank
You provide Quickness to allies by performing Leap and Blast finishers inside Combo Fields, which are available by using Hammer 3/Function Gyro/Blast Gyro, Detonate Mine, and even the Healing Turret. If your team has no combo fields, you can always use the Hammer 5/Function Gyro/Shredder Gyro static fields to combo in.
- Shredder Gyro + Blast Gyro + Function Gyro
- Throw Mine/Mine Field > Detonate Mine
- Hammer 5 + 3
- Grenade 2/4/5 (if using Grenades)
- Healing Turret (if quickness is needed)
- Hammer 1 if Melee
- Mortar/Grenade 1 if Ranged
|Rune / Sigil
Primary Weapon Set
|Heal / Utility / Elite
- Utility: instead of Detonate Mine when playing a DPS role
- Scrapper: when playing a DPS role
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)