GW2. Raid Build. Condition Daredevil. DPS Thief PvE.
Last Update: September 2023
The Condition Daggers Daredevil is a DPS thief build with lots of evasion built into its rotation, but it needs good positioning to survive. It can also steal powerful abilities from specific bosses making it situationally provide utility to its team.
- Share venoms to allies when at least 5 of them are in range
- Place Thousand Needles beneath the boss if they wont move out of it soon
Alternate between Dodging and Dagger 3
- Dodge to keep the Lotus Poison buff up constantly
- Dagger 3 to maintain high stacks of the Lead Attacks buff
When low on initiative or dodges
- Swipe (F1) off cooldown if it won’t overcap your initiative
- Channeled Vigor (Heal) if low on dodges
- Dagger 1 if nothing else is available
While the rotation is very simple, positioning is important to not die and to maximize damage. Always dodge while right underneath the boss to drop the caltrops on them. Dodge so that you will pass through the boss rather than back away from them. Positioning yourself this way when you dodge allows you to be close enough to instantly Death Blossom (3) back on top of the boss where you will then be in place to dodge again. This requires precise positioning, but once you get used to it you can maximize your animations.
|Item||Stat||Rune / Sigil|
Primary Weapon Set
Secondary Weapon Set
|Dagger / Dagger||Heal / Utility / Elite|
- Elite: when CC isn’t needed
- Utility: when Thousand Needles is inconvenient to use
- Utility: for instant travel to perform mechanics
- Deadly Arts: for fights that have powerful stolen abilities you want double of
Chat Code: (copy/paste into in-game chat)